As chairman of the membership committee I'd like to thank you for your interest in the East Cooper Newcomers Club. We look forward to welcoming you in person at one of the many events and activities our club has to offer! Below you'll find the details of how to join our organization and meet your new circle of friends.
- We welcome anyone residing in the Charleston area who wishes to participate in our club’s activities, our primary concentration is geared toward areas east of the Cooper River.
- First year membership is $40.00. (which includes your name badge.)
- After the first year, renewals are $30.00.
Getting Started with the Two Step Process:
1. Member Profile
On the Home Page, in the upper right corner there is a tab login/Register. Click on Register, to start your registration process. After the registration process the website will inform the membership chair of your request for membership and the membership chair will process and enable you to go into the website. This process will enable you to receive a computer generated passcode. Please login to the website with your user name (e-mail address) and provided passcode. At this point you may update your profile page. The information you add is completely your choice. The entire membership will see this information so enter as much (or as little) as you want. Only you have your password and can change/update your information.
2. Paying Your Dues. DO not pay next year's dues until July 1***************
There are 3 ways to pay your $30 annual dues (July 1-June 30)
- Credit Card: Our preferred method of payment. On your profile page you can click the renew invoice in the upper right corner.
- Note: Please do not pay for the monthly luncheon before you are activated.
- Send your $30 check to P.O. Box 324 Mt. Pleasant, SC. 29464. The Membership Chair picks up contents several times a week.
- Bring cash or check ($30) to a Coffee/Luncheon