Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Dunes West Golf and River Club
3535 Wando Plantation Way
For our November Luncheon, we will have a representative from
The Avian Conservation Center - Birds of Prey
Following is the luncheon itinerary:
10:00 am: Social Hour
11:00 am: Speaker(s)/Q&A
12:00 pm: Luncheon
The cost will be $25 per person. All registrations must be accompanied by online credit card payment. We are no longer accepting check/cash payments the day of the event. Please Rsvp by Thursday, January 13th.
New Members: If this is your first luncheon or ECNC event, don't worry, we will have greeters and New Member tables set up to make you feel welcome!!
Any other questions regarding this event, please reach out to Beth Woods, 1st VP - email@example.com.
· Caesar Salad with croutons and shredded parmesan cheese
· Focaccia bread with garlic parmesan dipping oil
· Chicken Piccata with Capers and a White Wine Lemon Butter
· Veal Marsala sautéed with Mushrooms and Marsala Wine
· Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
· Fresh Green Beans with Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes
· Tiramisu with Fresh Cream
Please note, we will be limiting the registration event to 50 participants to allow for more social distancing.